Operation Lotto Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Lotto Strike

FREE Lottery Picks--Take the Battle to Them!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many numbers should we play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CJ
Commander-In-Chief
Commander-In-Chief
CJ

How many numbers should we play? Empty
PostSubject: How many numbers should we play?   How many numbers should we play? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:56 am

I've been running various scenarious to see what may provide more hits. Using the data from yesterday, I was able to produce more hits in the Badger 5 (increased from 1 to 5 Two number hits). All I did was run more numbers. 40, instead of 25. I'm really trying to keep the cost/reward ratio down.

I applied this scenario to the Pick 3 and didn't see any changes....

I applied this scenario to the Pick 4 and got every number for a box win. Playing $1 boxes, you'd have won $200 and would have spent $40, for a profit of $160.

There were no changes in the results of the Super Cash Drawing.

I have yet to see how my system handles the larger Mega Million and Powerball lotteries.

I believe I'll stay with a 25 number recommendation list right now, and if that doesn't seem to generate hits, I will slowly increase the number by 5s until we see more consistent wins. We will balance that out with risk and reward to find the best tactical advantage possible in this nearly random battlefield.

Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://lottostrike.board-directory.net

How many numbers should we play?
Page 1 of 1